If you are interested in reserving our Pavilion in Veterans Memorial Park or our gazebo in Old City Park or any of our other parks, ballfields, etc. for a private or community event, you should contact City Hall to check availability. Once reserved the appropriate form(s) must be filled out, submitted to the City for review for suitability, safety and public interest. Printable forms are available by clicking on the links below.
If your event also requires the closure of any public street, please fill out that form as well. If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact us at 231-582-6597.
Public Building / Meeting Space
City Hall - Available Rooms:
Commission Chambers (classroom style - head table plus seating for approx. 95)
Community Training Room (tables/chairs available - seats up to 40 depending on configuration and your needs)
Parkview Conference Room (tables/chairs available - seats up to 16).
East Conference Room (tables/chairs available - seats up to 10)
Additional Public Buildings
1910 Water Works Building is located on Division St. This building was completely rehabilitated in 2010/2011. The front portion of the building houses public restrooms, drinking fountain and open room space that could potentially serve for a small gathering. The building is open year round from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Avalanche Warming House is located at Avalanche Park. During the winter months it is used as a warming house; however, it is not a heated facility. During the summer months it could potentially be used for other public uses. It is a fairly small area and seating is limited to benches. There are no other amenities and running water is limited to the restrooms.
For all rooms / buildings reservations and arrangements must be made in advance through City Hall. Click on the link below to view Rules and Regulations for use of these meeting roomsBack to Top
Locations and Hours of Availability:
- Rivermouth Restroom - N. Lake St. (1 block from the stop light) open 24hrs/7days all year
- Avalanche Park - Wilson St. (south side of town, take Lake St. to the end and follow signs) open all year 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 1910 Water Works Building - 210 E. Division St. (intersection of S. Park St.) open all year 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Veterans Park Pavilion - N. Lake St. (intersection of State St. by City Marina) open May - October 24hrs/7days
- City Hall - 319 N. Lake St. (south end of the building) open all year 7 a.m.- 10 p.m.
- Boat Launch - N. Lake St. (just north of Family Fare Super Market) open May - October 24hrs/7days
- Rotary Park - State St. (aka M-75 N. between Taylor and Call Streets) May - October 7 a.m.-10 p.m.