I've moved, where do I vote? If you've recently moved into the city limits you must be sure to fill out a registration form for your new precinct. Your polling location is City Hall at 319 N. Lake St.  If you have moved within the City, you can simply call the City Clerk with your address change information and your file will be updated. A new voter registration card will be sent to you. Remember, when you change your driver's license at the Secretary of State's Office, you can also change your voter registration as well!

Where can I register to vote? You can register to vote anytime at the City Clerk's office, County Clerk's Office, any Secretary of State branch office.